Vien is a Filipina travel blogger whose greatest dream is to travel the world, but before that she wanted to explore her beloved country first. It never dawn to her that she’s gonna love travelling, the realization came in when her co-workers started planning their team building to different provinces.
She didn’t like the long bus ride before, but eventually she embraces the solitude of taking a long trip. She had her first adVIENture last October 2015 in Cebu where she had a 7-hour bus ride in a non-air-conditioned bus going to Maya Port to take a pumped boat to Malapascua Island, she hated the bus ride but it was an experience to remember.
Simple facts about her:
- She loves to read novels that has a strong female protagonist.
- She likes to eat anything with pasta and pizza.
- She’s a feminist but still believes in chivalry.
- She’s trying to live a minimalist life.
- She prefers comfortability than fashion.
- She thinks that she’s an old soul.
- She’s an extroverted introvert or ambivert.
- She wanted to learn how to drive a motorcycle and a car.
- She’s planning to learn free-diving and scuba diving in the near future.
- And her favorite colours are NAVY BLUE, GREY, BLACK and RED VIOLET.
This blog is her online travel diary where she shares the adventures she had and writes travel guides for travelers especially those who want to experience their own solo adventures.
She hopes that you’ll continue to follow her adVIENtures and support her to conquer her ultimate dream.
All reviews are objective and independent.
Awards and Recognition
Read: Travel Philippines First (Entry: Lagawan.org: Article for a Change)
Buy Me A Ticket
If you love my stories and adventures, please help me fund this blog. Any amount of donation would help me travel further. Thank you so much!
For Sponsorship, Reviews and Features:
You can contact me at sponsorship@adVIENtures.com