In my opinion, most of the bloggers out there started their blog because they love to share their adventures, express their thoughts and give awesome tips. But do you know that through blogging, you could earn money? Yes! You can monetize your blog through a lot of ways. One of those is through Affiliate Programs, where you can earn commission from every booking or purchase.
Let me introduce TravelBook.ph! One of the top online travel agency that offers Affiliate Program. It aims to promote Philippine tourism by encouraging everyone to visit numerous beautiful destinations in the country.
It offers great value hotel booking for every Juan through their varied selection of Philippine hotels and resorts in Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cebu, Davao, Laguna, Metro Manila, Palawan, Pampanga, Tagaytay, Zambales and a lot more!
And with every booking made through your blog, that’s how you could earn commission through Travelbook Affiliate Program. Isn’t it great?
- Signing up is quick, easy and free. Yes! Earn for Free, no fees to be collected.
- Every affiliate can earn up to 65% commission rate for every booking transaction.
- Their optimize performance will let you know how your campaigns are doing.
- You have the access to premium tools that you can put on your website and earn from it.
Are you ready and excited to join Travelbook Affiliate Program?
Here’s how to be an affiliate:
- Sign up at TravelBook.ph’s Affiliate Program through this link http://affiliate.travelbook.ph/.
- Fill out the Affiliate Form with the information needed and upload a copy of your valid ID.
- Review your data and click “Finish” to complete the registration. Confirm your application by validating your email address.
- Your application will be reviewed within 5 working days. You’ll receive another email once your account has been approved. Mine got approved in less than 24 hours.
Affiliate Program Website
Once your account has been approved, you can now access the Affiliate Program Website. Yey!
- Summary page lets you view your earned commission, numbers of bookings and website traffic.
- Details page has all the information and details for every referred booking.
- Promo Tools page has the variety of promotional tools such as banners, links and widgets that you can put on your site. This is where you’ll earn commission and don’t forget to include a Sub ID for each ad.
Like this one.
- Withdraw page is where you can request to withdraw your commission once it reaches the minimum amount of P 2,000.
- Profile page has all the information you provided upon registration and where you can edit and update them.
- Change Password page lets you change your password to protect your account from hackers and invalid withdrawal transaction.
- Support page has the list of FAQs, should you have other related concern.
- User Manual is a PDF file that has the overview of TravelBook Affiliate Program, its features and guidelines.
So fellow bloggers, what are you waiting for? Sign Up now and start earning!
For non-bloggers, don’t worry! I have some good news to you, too. Do you know that you can book through Travelbook.ph without credit card? Yes! You can pay at the hotel upon check-in. Awesome, right?
Follow TravelBook.ph on
Bon voyage everyone!